To ensure your well-being, we adhere to the charter "serene stay", developed by a network of owners of guest houses and cottages following recommendations of the public authorities.
We clean our accomodations ourseleves after each guest.
We are committed to :
- Respect barrier gestures during the reception,
- Provide hydroalcoholic gel in the common access corridor,
- Regularly ventilate the common areas and systematically ventilate the accommodation,
- Use a virucidal disinfectant for all contact surfaces in common areas and living quarters,
- To apply more flexible cancellation conditions until September 15, 2020 (In accordance with government order n°2020-315 of March 25). For bookings from our website www.lyonurbancocoon.com that have to be cancelled due to the pandemic, we will issue you a credit note for the value of the deposit paid at the time of your initial booking. This credit note will be valid for 18 months whatever your booking conditions are. If at the end of these 18 months, the credit note has not been used, it will be fully refunded. We invite you to contact us by mail or phone before cancelling your stay. For any booking made via an online booking platform or another channel, the postponement or cancellation of this booking can only be made through them. We invite you to contact them directly.